- Our Team
- Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Team Success
Robert A. D'Amico, II
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate and Closing Transactions
- Business Sales & Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporate and Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Civil Litigation
Bob D’Amico is the managing partner of D'Amico · Burchfield. Having a broad range of experience in many areas of the law, combined with his strong business background, Bob prides himself on providing honest, practical, and real life solutions and advice to guide clients in making the right decisions on their important legal matters. He draws from his many years of experience both within and beyond the practice of law and business, to offer clients a diverse perspective and approach to solving any legal problem.
Bob understands that clients come first and he is dedicated to providing a superior level of client service, uncommon in today’s legal profession. Simple things like promptly returning client phone calls and responding to client e-mail are some of his top priorities. Regardless of the size or scale of a person’s legal problem, Bob and the entire team at D'Amico · Burchfield are dedicated to providing advice, zealous representation and results that matter to clients from all walks of life.
Bob is well regarded among his peers in the legal community and has earned a BV rating from Martindale Hubble, the highest rating for ethical standards among practicing attorneys.
Suffolk University Law School
(J.D., cum laude, 1991)
(B.S., magna cum laude, 1988)
- 1991 - Rhode Island
- 1992 - Massachusetts
- 1992 - U.S. District Court, District of RI
Selected Professional and Civic Activities
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
- Justinian Law Society
- Author: "Civil Remedies and the Domestic Abuse Victim: Does Rhode Island Provide Sufficient Relief?"
25 Suffolk Law Review (1991).
- Metro Properties v. Yatsko, 763 A.2d 617 (R.I. 2000)
- Black vs. Vaiciulis, 934 A.2d 216 (R.I. 2007)